After an initial phone conversation we encourage most communication to take place via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we agree upon a date there is a $500.00 non refundable deposit that is due before we start any other initial planning. This helps cover some of our expenses that begin to take place right away as we prepare promotional packages and other details to help make this event successful. If the event is cancelled we already have time and money invested and that’s why we charge this deposit. Stepping out will not ask for any other money to come and do this event other than the agreement to do an offering at each night session. (See note below)
- Direct communication with the person overseeing the event.
- The ministry hosting the event will provide the facility and the means to make the event possible. This would include but not limited to: Sound, lights, possible video, chairs, tables, and laborers to run all of this.
- The ministry hosting the event will try to provide a worship team and if they don’t have one we can try to provide one.
- This is not mandatory but if possible host homes provided. This is a huge help to us keeping costs down but we also understand that not every ministry can do this. We usually come with a team of 8 or more people depending on the size of the event.
- Willing to take an offering during the evening sessions. These funds go directly into the ministry and help us cover other expenses to come and future conferences and mission trips we do.
- The ministries hosting the event will take care of all their expenses to promote the event in their area. There are a few things Stepping Out will provide to help.
- We highly suggest the hosting ministry to charge a small fee for those participating in the event. The suggested cost to be $25.00. This money goes directly to the ministry hosting NOT to Stepping Out. We have found this gets people more committed as they now have something invested in it. You might even offer scholarships to those that can’t afford it but show a high interest in coming.
- We strongly suggest that every ministry/church participating has something set up at their church to continue with the efforts of equipping and sending people after they have gone through our conference. Maybe regular training and/or regular opportunities for community outreach. We also suggest a follow-up program for those that receive Christ during our outreach.
- We would like the opportunity to sell some of our resources (Shirts/books/armbands) if possible.
- We ask that there would be a minimum of 25 people attending the conference and these 25 people be registered 45 days prior to the event. We have a team that takes time off work and will need to book travel arrangements of which they cover all their own expenses. We suggest inviting other churches and ministry leaders. Remember we are also doing community outreach and what a great opportunity for the body of Christ to come together and reach the community.